efficient feeding unit
MixedFeed means that dry feed and water are introduced into the trough separately where they are then mixed to create mash feed.
- Level measurement via measuring sensors (biofeeder)
- Conveying of the dry feed components via conventional pipe chain systems
- Addition of water via robust piping system with valve control
- Hygiene through dry conveying and simultaneous moist presentation of the feed
- Inexpensive and robust alternative to liquid feeding
- Fail-safe due to minimal use of technology
MixedFeed is an alternative to Liquid Feeding.