Open Day in France
In August 2020 H+L held an open day in France. The concepts on display for visitors included:
- Housing for 1,200 fattening pigs in four large groups. Implemented as an animal welfare pig house with outside access and 50% solid floor inside.
- New house building (50m x 28m) including vehicular access for mucking out after each fattening cycle, natural light via transparent chamber profile insulated air inlet.
- Dry feed supplied via a tube feeder.
Controllable cover above creep area, pig sorter (optiSORT), dynamic ventilation (VRV), pneumatic outside doors coupled with ventilation system, liquid feeding and liquid components preparation (DuoMix).
Animal welfare pig house for large group in Ahrweiler
In November 2020 H+L held an open day in Ahrweiler. The concepts on display for visitors included:
- Housing for 1,450 fattening pigs in four large groups. Realized as an animal welfare pig house with 50% synthetic floor and one post-fattening compartment per group (SingleSort).
- Building (50m x 28m) with central corridor and light ridge as well as dynamic ventilation with individual extraction of the compartments.
- Feed is supplied from grain storage in high silos, grinding and mixing plant and dosing of the individual components for liquid feeding.
H+L held an open day in Neuharlingersiel. Organic laying-hen housing system
H+L has invited people to visit the barn in May 2019. The concepts on display for visitors included:
- Building 25m x 20m with scrape area and outdoor access.
- Feed is supplied by dry feeding in cooperation with ROWA MELLE
- New poultry building: innovative egg production for regional marketing
Equipment: ROWA aviary system
Deep litter pig house for large groups in Donau-Ries
H+L held an open day in Donau-Ries in April 2019. The concepts on display for visitors included:
- House for 450 fattening pigs in a large group, realized as an animal welfare barn with deep litter for the lying area, basement feeding area and sow area.
- Hall conversion (50m x 28m), including vehicular access for mucking out after each fattening cycle, natural light via transparent insulated air-inlet.
- Dry feed supplied via a tube feeder.
At EuroTier 2018, we presented a new trade fair booth with our welfare pig fattening system with free outside access. The pig fattening housing concept continues to prove its reliability among pig farmers. The H+ L electronic sow feeding station for sows was also presented.
H+L presented a lot of technology for pig fattening in particular at EuroTier 2016. Our efficient animal welfare products succeeded in creating a lot of interest among visitors to the stand.
At EuroTier 2014 we presented innovative husbandry concepts focused on animal welfare. We support pig and poultry husbandry that is economically viable while taking animal welfare into account.
At EuroTier 2012, H+L was awarded the gold medal for the products optiCOW and optiSCAN.
Optical weight measurement of pigs attracted a lot of attention and is still considered a popular option for many pig farmers today.
At EuroTier 2010, H+L was awarded the silver medal for the Stallmaster. As shown in the pictures, the state-of-the-art liquid feeding system was also presented on the stand.
With state-of-the-art technology for pig fattening, H+L was at this year's trade fair stand for the first time with the AeroCleaner. The "all-rounder" in the barn ensures a pleasant barn climate and meets all the necessary hygienic conditions.
At EuroTier 2006, H+L brought innovative ideas to the market with the optiFIT. The pen for sows is still one of our most popular products today.
At EuroTier 2004, H+L was awarded the silver medal. There was a special focus on various farm buildings.
H+L was able to make a clear impression for the first time at EuroTier 2002 with its innovations for pig fattening. The company won a special gold medal award for optiFOM and optiSORT.