Manure acidification made easy
In slurry acidification, sulphuric acid is used to change the pH value.
- The pH level is measured and adjusted by adding acid
- Separation of solids
- Pumping the slurry from the slurry channel
- Flushing or flooding of solid surfaces in outdoor area
- Slurry channels can be used to store enriched slurry
- Reduction of ammonia emission
- Separation of liquid and solid substances supports better nutrient management because nitrates and phosphorous can be controlled separately
Catch-N is the optimal solution for manure acidification in retrofit and new pig barns. EU approved BAT system for livestock housing.