Feeding according to condition
= Sow Welfare Optimized Feeding
"Sow Welfare Optimized Feeding" making use of high fibre content feeds giving satiety. Sow sorter with RFID recognition for sorting gestation sows into different feeding areas according to their weight, parity, gestation period and body condition.
- Identification of the animal via RFID (electromagnetic)
- Pneumatic exit doors for different feeding areas
- Based on the use of localy grown components
(grass / maize silage / luzerne)
- Pregnant sows have unrestricted access to high fibre feed
- Prepares the sows optimally by ensuring they reach the desired weight and body condition
- Good preparation for feed intake during the suckling period and valorization of own fermentated roughage
- Fast passage as the sow is not eating in the sow sorter itself but in a feeding area
With SWOF you're able to bring the benefits of pasture grazing into your barn.