Optimal feeding made easy
The stainless-steel ESF station enables feeding to the requirement of each sow housed in large group:
- Identification of each sow via RFID
- Output of the specific feed quantity for each sow
- The ESF station’s various outputs allow central selection such as pregnancy control, vaccination, selection for farrowing house etc.
- 60 sows can be served per station making use of compound feed (ESF 60), 100 sows can be served per station making use of tailer made concentrate feed and free access to fibre rich feed (ESF 100)
- Less feed waste due to optimal feed quantity for each sow
- Reduced selection effort
Mit ElectronicSowFeeding enables you to optimize individual feeding and improve each sow’s economic performance.